Want to easily change IMEI number and Device ID of Android device?
As many people are finding trouble on how to change the IMEI number and Device ID of Android device, we are here to help you out. IMEI number simply helps to trace location, model number and other information of your Android device. This is a 100% working and freeway on how to change IMEI number and Device ID of Android device. Here, we will discuss three methods to change IMEI number and Device ID of Android device without rooting your Android device.
What Is IEMI
Also known as International Mobile Station Equipment Identity, it’s a serial number ( Every phone has its own unique IMEI ) which identifies UMTS & GSM. It’s a 15 digits long code which is broken into sections providing all the information regarding its manufacturer, mobile network etc
How to Find IMEI
Before starting with on how to change IMEI number and Device ID of Android device, first, you need to find it. How to find IMEI number of any Mobile phone from Keypad one to notch one’s?
*#06# All you have to do is type this number on your dialing pad. After that, a menu appears which shows your IMEI number. It’s the easiest way to know what’s your IMEI number.
How to change IMEI number – Method 1
- You simply have to dial *#3646633#*#* or *#7465625# on your Android device which will lead you to engineering mode.
- Now scroll to connectivity option on the top of the menu.
- In the connectivity menu, find CDS information and click it.
- In CDS, look for Radio Information.
- Now, if you have a dual-SIM Android device, then two options will pop out i.e IMEI_1 (Sim 1) & IMEI_2 (Sim 2).
- Now click on the one whose IMEI number you want to change.
- In the last step you have to send a command which is given below:
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” And “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2
Follow Up: AT+EGMR=1,10,”XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
Note: Here just replace X* with any number of your choice and click on send.
How to change IMEI number – Method 2
- This method is for rooted device’s. The first step is rooting your Android device.
- Now, you need to download and install an application Device ID Changer.
- Follow all the instructions and change Device’s ID.
- After changing the device ID, restart your device.
How to change IMEI number – Method 3
- Backup your Android device so that all your personal information would be safe.
- Go to settings option and press backup & reset option.
- Now, click on the Factory Data Reset option.
- Your Android Phone is reset.
- When all this is done, your Android phone will automatically get a unique IMEI number.
End Of The Line
It’s included the lastest 3 methods to change IMEI number and Device ID of Android device 2018. All 3 methods are 100% working and easy to follow. In case you are facing any kind of difficulty, ask in the comment section below and share it if you liked it!
Android4 months ago
Hotstar Premium Account For Free – Hotstar Premium APK Download
Android3 months ago
ALT BALAJI PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE – CRACKED MOD APK FREE
Android2 months ago
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION 0.14.0 APK FOR FREE
Tips & Tricks4 months ago
Lifetime Netflix Premium Pack Subscription Free – January 2019
Android4 months ago
Download Jio Saavn pro mod apk v6.6 – Jio-Saavn premium account free
MANGA2 months ago
One Piece Chapter 940 Spoilers, Release Date, Manga Link, Raw Scan & more
GAMES2 months ago
PROJECT IGI 2 COVERT STRIKE FREE DOWNLOAD HIGHLY COMPRESSED
MACBOOK2 months ago
DOWNLOAD AND PLAY PUBG ON MAC OS FREE