Are you facing the problem in which your iPhone won’t Charge? iPad isn’t charging? Also, even your iPod Touch isn’t able to charge itself? iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XS are not charging?
If your iPhone does not charge suddenly, do not be alarmed at first, it may be due to many reasons. The most normal thing is that it is a small problem that is easy to solve. It can be either of the load components or of some software failure that you can quickly resolve. If on the other hand, it is a significant fault, referring to the hardware of the device, the solution will be more complicated, and you may have to go to the technical service to solve it.
But, as we have said, the most common is that it is a minor problem. So, if your iPhone does not charge, stay with us. Next, we are going to expose the possible issues that your mobile may have to load, and we will tell you how you can solve them. Pay a lot of attention!
But before starting, you must read:
Here are 4 ways to Fix when your iPhone is unable to charge.
1. Check the iPhone charger
The first problem may seem very obvious, but many times in the face of despair it does not even occur to us to check the phone charger. The iPhone may not charge because it is damaged and, in that case, the solution is merely to buy a new one or use another one that we have at home.
So, if your iPhone does not charge, check the connector and the iPhone charger cable first. Apple cables are susceptible and peel easily, so it would not be surprising that this was the problem. The high concern for the design of the apple company makes many times forget the durability of the components. Therefore, try connecting the mobile to another cable and load it. If this were the problem, the load would start, and the issue will be resolved.
2. Try different sockets
Another quite common and easy problem to solve is if the fault comes from the plug. In this case, the solution is as easy as trying to charge the iPhone in a different socket to see if this is the problem.
On the other hand, if you are trying to load the iPhone with your computer, there are many possibilities that the problem is the connection with the USB port. These connectors are very sensitive, and any small problem can cause the connection is not made correctly and, therefore, the iPhone does not charge.
3. Clean connector ports
Cleaning is essential when it comes to keeping our devices in proper working order. The dirt accumulated in the ports can cause the iPhone not to detect the connector and therefore will not charge.
We recommend that if the iPhone does not charge try to clean the Lightning port of the mobile. You must be very careful when cleaning it because it is a delicate element that can easily be damaged. Try blowing on the connector or using a thin instrument to remove dirt that may be accumulated, such as a toothpick or a wire clip.
4. Make a Hard Reset of the iPhone
If you have tried all the above and still the iPhone does not load it may be a software problem. If this is the case, in most cases it will be solved by making a Hard Reset of the device. Do not worry because making a Hard Reset is very simple and does not cause any damage or loss of information on the mobile so that you can do it without any concern. To make a Hard Reset on iPhone press a series of buttons. Depending on the model you have, you will have to press one or the other :
If you have an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X:
- With the mobile off, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Then, quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Now press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. At this time the Hard Reset will begin to be done automatically.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the On and Volume Down buttons until the apple logo appears on the screen. The Hard Reset will be done automatically.
- If you have an iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE or an inferior model: press both the Power and Home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo on the screen. The Hard Reset will start automatically.
The problem with this operation is that you will have to have some battery so that the iPhone can perform the Hard Reset. If you manage to do it and still the iPhone does not load, there is always something you can try. We tell you in the next section.
Restore the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X in DFU mode
If you have made a Hard Reset of your mobile, but it still does not load, you can try to restore it in DFU mode. This process is more aggressive than the previous one, so we recommend having a backup copy of the iPhone before starting the operation. The process to do it is not very complicated, but it is different depending on which iPhone model you have. Next, we tell you how to do it.
The advantage of this operation is that you do not need to have a battery to do it. So if you have downloaded the iPhone entirely, you can do it equally and solve the problem of charging your iPhone.
Put an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus or earlier in DFU Mode:
- Regardless of whether the iPhone is on or off, connect it to the computer and open iTunes.
- Now if you have an iPhone 6S or later press the Power and Home buttons. If you have an iPhone 7 or later, press the On and Volume Down buttons for about 8 seconds.
- Now, release (in both cases) the power button but keep pressing the Home or Volume Down button respectively. You must keep them pressed until the following message appears in iTunes: ” iTunes has detected an iPhone in Recovery Mode.”
- Release the button that you kept pressed, and you will see that the iPhone screen will go blank.
- Now, restore the iPhone using iTunes.
- Once the process is finished, load the iPhone and check if it reloads.
Put an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X in DFU Mode:
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Press the Volume Up button and release it quickly.
- Then, press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Now press the side button of the iPhone for a few seconds until the screen turns black.
- Once the screen is black, press and holds the Volume Down button until the iPhone appears in iTunes.
- The iPhone should have entered DFU Mode. When you see the Apple logo on the screen follow the steps that will be indicated.
- Once the process is finished, try loading the iPhone again to see if the problem has been solved.
Conclusion! Does the iPhone still not load?
If you have tried all the solutions that we have talked about and still the iPhone does not load, it is most likely a hardware problem. In this case, both finding the error and how to solve it will be much more difficult, and we recommend that you go directly to a specialized technical service where they can help you with the problem. It is also possible that the battery has exhausted its life cycle and you should change it, for which we recommend you even go to a specialist.
In Phone Service Center we are experts in the repair of smartphones and tablets. If your iPhone does not charge and you do not know what else to do to solve the problem, you can stop by any of our stores without having to make an appointment. Our technicians will gladly assist you and find the issue of your iPhone in record time. Also, they will give you a personalized quote without any commitment, and you will have a one year warranty on the repairs made. They are all advantages!
Android4 months ago
Hotstar Premium Account For Free – Hotstar Premium APK Download
Android3 months ago
ALT BALAJI PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE – CRACKED MOD APK FREE
Android2 months ago
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION 0.14.0 APK FOR FREE
Tips & Tricks4 months ago
Lifetime Netflix Premium Pack Subscription Free – January 2019
Android4 months ago
Download Jio Saavn pro mod apk v6.6 – Jio-Saavn premium account free
MANGA2 months ago
One Piece Chapter 940 Spoilers, Release Date, Manga Link, Raw Scan & more
GAMES2 months ago
PROJECT IGI 2 COVERT STRIKE FREE DOWNLOAD HIGHLY COMPRESSED
MACBOOK2 months ago
DOWNLOAD AND PLAY PUBG ON MAC OS FREE